ON THE FONTEINSKLOOF ANTELOPE GAME FARM:
- ANTELOPE GAME DRIVE: A drive can be organised to view the zebras, blouwildebeeste, springbok, fallow deer, bontebok and the cattle, sheep, goats, etc
- Sunset antelope game drive with a glass of bubbly at the Mountain Eco-house.
- GUIDED TOUR in the game viewing vehicle of the Bonnievale / Robertson Wine valley including wine tasting is available. Minimum 4 people. Maximum 7.
Duration : 4-5 hours
Distance : 100 km round trip
For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organised evening braais (barbecues/grills)
- Bird watching
- Hiking trails
- Bar area with pool table and dartboard
IN AND AROUND THE AREA:
- Swellendam drive
- 12 km cycle on circular route near surrounding farm roads.
- Bontebok National Park click here
- 150 km drive to Agulhas the Southern most tip of Africa including a swim at Struuisbaai or Waenhuiskraal click here
- Golf at Swellendam 9 hole golf course click here
- Visit the Drostdy Museum click here
- Sulina Faerie Sanctuary click here
- Marloth Nature Reserve click here
For more things to do in Swellendam. Have a look here